$250 Bonus for Top Yours Users
To celebrate Crypto Is Currency Day, we have distributed $250 to the top Yours users.
We are delighted that since the launch of our beta only one month ago we have had so many people create such wonderful content for Yours. It seemed like a good idea to allocate some funds for rewarding the best.
We limited the total amount to $250, and want each payment to be meaningful, so that means $10 per user. Plus $50 for the #1 user. This means only 21 users get the bonus.
If you didn't get a bonus, don't worry, we are working on ways to bring more people to the platform to improve the Yours economy. There will be more chances to earn large amounts of money in the future.
The top users are:
- $10 to Jonald_Fyookball for writing an excellent technical piece about Bitcoin Cash an entire how-to-guide for Bitcoin cold storage.
- $10 to TheDailyDimes for consistent and useful news about the cryptocurrency world and for helpful insight to guide our development of the product.
- $10 to Gianfranco Cecconi for the most thoughtful and detailed input on the economics of Yours and many bug reports :)
- $10 to Wecx- for sharing your story about your introduction to cryptocurrency, which reminds us of our own deep dive into the industry.
- $10 to somospolvo for several suggestions about how we can improve international support and for bringing Yours to the Spanish-speaking world.
- $10 to GreyWyvern for excellent original opinion pieces about scaling Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
- $10 to Craig S Wright for insightful articles about economics that remind us about what makes Bitcoin so powerful and why we got interested in this technology to begin with.
- $10 to William R. Bullock for many beautiful and unique pieces of art and a number of thoughtful comments.
- $10 to Blake for useful and original data analysis of Yours and for a number of helpful comments and articles.
- $10 to Jeremy R Dooley for experimenting with Yours for the purpose of publishing a fascinating book one chapter at a time.
- $10 to huangshiliang for engaging Chinese content that, although we can't understand it, has generated a lot of interest with a Chinese audience.
- $10 to Chaz Carlson, one of our more senior users for a number of fascinating original pieces and helpful guidance throughout the history of this project.
- $10 to Gordon Goodrum for enlightening articles about search engines and machine learning.
- $10 to novalis78 for fascinating insight into Yours itself.
- $10 to TomZ for a number of excellent pieces about economics, open-source and technical aspects of Bitcoin Cash.
- $10 to fjccoin for the funniest article on Yours.
- $10 to TheWildCard for a fascinating, on-going story about his experiences with Landmark.
- $10 to Jared Schlar for a breadth of information about cryptocurrency and other subjects.
- $10 to SandyB for a high volume of original content, continued experiments with Yours, and many helpful suggestions to improve our platform.
- $10 to YourComicBookBoy for thoughtful comic reviews that help bring Yours to an audience outside of cryptocurrency.
- $10 to Gss for excellent, useful data analysis of Yours itself.
- $50 to Heidi Hecht for making innovative use of the pay wall with paid transcriptions, for making the best use of the Yours editor for placing embedded video both before and after the pay wall, and for pushing Yours to its limits by publishing the first whole book on the platform.
This article has an unusually high price of $1.00. If you want to help support these creators, feel free to purchase this article for $1.00. We have already used the funds to provide the bonus so there is no obligation to chip in :)
No one has reviewed this piece of content yet