How The Bilderberg Group Took Over Bitcoin BTC
Bitcoin BTC was originally hailed as a way to take power away from banks & governments.
The Bilderberg Group represents the banking & political elite.
The Bilderberg Group funded Blockstream (which does the programming for Bitcoin BTC). On February 3rd, 2016, AXA invested $55 million in Blockstream. At the time of that investment, Henri de Castries was the head of both AXA and Bilderberg Group.
Blockstream crippled Bitcoin BTC, to push people towards the Lightning Network & sidechains:
The Truth About Lightning Network:
- Youtube Version: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
- Hooktube Version: http://hooktube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
Why Blockstream Destroyed Bitcoin BTC:
- Youtube Version: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0BZoKH-hX_o
- Hooktube Version: http://hooktube.com/watch?v=0BZoKH-hX_o
Blockstream crippled Bitcoin BTC with high fees, so that people will have to use Blockstream projects (Lightning Network & sidechains) for everyday transactions.
Result: The Bilderberg Group - which represents the banking & political elite - has taken over Bitcoin BTC, crippled it, to turn it into a currency system that they control & profit from.
- Bitcoin BTC was originally hailed as a way to take power away from banks & governments.
- The Bilderberg Group represents the banking & political elite.
- So the Bilderberg Group threw some money at Blockstream, to take over Bitcoin BTC.
- Strategically, it was a logical move on their part. If you represented the banking & political elite, you would have done the exact same thing.
- Bitcoin BTC has been compromised. Time to switch to another cryptocurrency.
No one has reviewed this piece of content yet