How to Brace Yourself for the Nov 15th Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Hardfork Event
This article describes the safety measures and information you need to know about protecting or holding your coins during a period of disruption that could last anything from hours, days, to an uncertain period of time. None of this is financial advice, this is just an opinion about safeguards during this time from the knowledge I gathered.
A Survival Guide.
(BONUS): Quick and easy explanation to try to clarify terms that are often misused, like "hardfork", chain splits, etc.
- Quick explanation about the hardfork and what the hash war is about
- Forecast: Current up-to-date known information about miners and hash support
- Poloniex BCHSV + BCHABC market
- How to store coins before the hardfork
- How private keys, mnemonic seeds and wallets work
- What wallets you can still use during the "hashwar" period of uncertain if you really need to send transactions
- What is happening to exchanges during this period, understanding their statements.
You will appreciate this article if:
- You hold Bitcoin Cash and you "ain't-got-no-time" to read through all the information floating around about Bitcoin Cash.
- You are a trader.
- You want brief and to the point information.
- You want honest and informed opinions, precautions and warnings.
5 of 5 reviewers say it's worth paying for
0 of 5 reviewers say it's not worth paying for