How to store BSV on Ledger Nano S using ElectrumSV
Ledger wallet currently does not support BSV with ledger live, but you can use Electrum SV to store your BSV on ledger wallet. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to use Electrum SV with ledger hardware wallet. These should apply for ledger nano s and ledger nano x hardware wallets models.
- Download and install ElectrumSV from electrumsv.io. The software is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Run ElectrumSV wallet software. Start by creating a default wallet.
- Select 'Standard Wallet' as your default wallet
- At this point, connect your Ledger wallet to your PC or mac, unlock it and and open the Bitcoin Cash app on the hardware wallet (notice, ledger does not have a separate BSV app yet, so this is a workaround)
- Go back to ElectrumSV software, and select 'Use a hardware device'
- Your ledger device should be listed as 'An unnamed ledger' at this point
- On the next page, leave the derivation path unchanged and click next.
- Congratulations, you have just created a new BSV wallet on your ledger device, which can be managed with electrumSV wallet software.