Memo to self... (70 of #100DaysofSatoshiDoodles)
Censorship-proof, decentralized on-chain social network: memo.cash
It looks like y'all are having loads of fun over there (BCH Twitter does seem a bit quieter these days).
Or maybe I don't trust myself (yet) to use a social network that has no delete button. I'm prone to oversharing at times. And like most people of my generation I am very grateful that the stupid things we did and said in our teens and 20s are not recorded on any form of social media.
A few things I am still learning with age:
- it's not always better to be "right"
- nobody really knows what they are doing (we are all muddling through life)
- how little you know (or can assume about others)
- actions speak louder than words (It's what you do when nobody is watching that counts. Also, children will do as you do, not as you say.)
- ego is a bitch
- life is short-ish, try new things
- less complaining, more doing, and more listening
- people like to be heard and understood