The Very Best Bitcoin Cash Learning Resources
Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin. It is a revolutionary decentralized digital cash that will enable freedom and flourishing for people around the world.
Unfortunately it is under attack by a group of dogmatic, economically illiterate and morally suspect charlatans. They have engaged in a vicious propaganda war, silenced dissent, and spun a network of lies that have obscured key facts about the Segwit Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash debates.
Today I’m launching a new page on this site dedicated to curating the best resources on a wide variety of subjects within BCH that I hope will help newcomers and experts alike get a thorough and accurate picture of the issues at stake.
You can visit the page here.
Current subheadings explore the history of Bitcoin Cash, the Lightning Network, common technical questions, propaganda around Bitcoin Cash, and more.
This page is an ongoing project. I have done my best to include accurate, up to date information that is categorized correctly. Changes will be made regularly as time allows.
Here's the full list too:
People to Follow:
- Ryan X. Charles, Yours.org Cofounder
- Roger Ver, Founder of Bitcoin.com
- Dr. Craig S. Wright, Nchain
- Steve Patterson, author of What's the Big Deal About Bitcoin?
- Deadal Nix, Bitcoin Cash Developer
- Sam Patterson, Cofounder of OB1
- Rivers and Mountains, Analyst
- Vinny Lingham, CEO of CivicKey
- Egon, Bitcoin Cash news curator
- Gavin Andresen, Original BTC Developer
- Eric Voorhees, CEO of Shapeshift.io
- Clemensley, Yours.org Cofounder
- Derek Magill, creator of this site ;)
You can support this project here.
10 of 10 reviewers say it's worth paying for
0 of 10 reviewers say it's not worth paying for